Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah)


Alright, bitches, don't get all weepy and sentimental on me yet. I had to make Jason take this portrait of me down from the mantle 'cuz I'm not dead yet. Yeah, I'm slowing down and dragging my back legs a little. We're going to the vet tomorrow to see if it's diabetes or something else related to the cancer.

The boys have been really good about taking care of me--lifting me in and out of bed, taking me to the litter box, setting up extra boxes around the house, cleaning up after me, keeping me clean, wrapping me up in blankets, shooting meds down my throat, giving me IV fluids, brushing my teeth, blah blah blah.

I couldn't ask for a better set up.

Okay, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and some turkey. And stay tuned--we'll see if I can pull off a Christmas miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment